Mother, wife, teacher and founder of mUvmethod.
What Is mUvmethod
mUvmethod is a conditioning program for dancers that specializes in stretching made safe, simple, and effective. We’re here to transform flexibility training in dance and offer online programs for dancers and teacher certifications, in order to turn what you’re already doing, stretching- into something that produces greater results in less time with less overwhelm.
Christine Jones has spent the last two decades helping, teaching, and inspiring dancers to move beyond their limitations to reach their full potential. She’s created a variety of programs that address both the physical and mental side of dance conditioning. She is passionate, driven and when she’s not working hard on mUvmethod, she’s out playing hard with her family.
- Former Dancer
- Holds a BS in Exercise Physiology from the University of Utah.
- Fully Certified STOTT Pilates Instructor
- Founder of Intermountain Pilates Training Center
- Yoga Alliance E-RYT 200 and E-RYT 500
- Creator of the mUvStretch Curriculum
- Presenter at Dance Teacher Summit
- Advocate For Healthy Physical, Mental and Emotional Development of Dancers